Day trip Mikumi National park will take you to Mikumi from Dar es salaam. This park covers 3230 square kilometers. This park is set between the Ulunguru fold mountains to the north and the lumango mountains to the south east. Mikumi hosts herds of buffalos, elephants, lions, pythons, zebras, leopards, crocodiles, bird’s species and many more.
End of the safari.
2[email protected]$350 per person
- All park fees Transport with 4WD safari jeep with open roof
- 3 meals in a day
- All government taxes
- Mineral drinking water
- Medical insurance
- All things of personal nature
NB; Few safari highlights
- Pick up and departure at 5am
- Distance 310 km
- Time 3hrs 30 minutes to 4 hrs
- Activity; Half day game drive
- Make sure you bring repellent due to tsetse fly