- Bookings and subsequent contracts shall be deemed to have been
concluded in Arusha, Tanzania and shall be interpreted according to
the laws of the United Republic of Tanzania.
- The Company reserves the right to decline any booking without
outlining the reasons for it.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
- A 30% deposit is required to secure a booking. This deposit forms
part of the payment for the trip and shall be offset to the total
amount charged to the client/agent.
- If the full amount is not paid at least four (4) weeks prior to
departure, the Company reserves the right to treat the booking as
cancelled and the deposit shall be forfeited.
- Clients/Agents booking within four (4) weeks of tour departure are
required to pay the full amount immediately to secure the reservation.
- All bank charges are to be settled by the client or agent
respectively. This includes transaction fees charged by our bank.
The amount shown on the invoice is the amount that needs to reflect
in our account and should bank charges have been deducted, we would
have to invoice you subsequently.
- For amendments of existing bookings done by the client/ agent (e.g.
departure dates, air tickets, accommodation, number of participants
etc) a handling fee of 50 USD per booking applies. The handling fee
will be charged in addition to the service provider fees.
- Cancellations must be sent in writing to the office that confirmed
the reservation. Cancellations shall only be effective from the date
of receipt of cancellation by the booking office. In case of a booking
cancellation, the Company shall retain the full deposit.
- If a booking is cancelled the client is subject to a cancellation
fee as follows:
- until 4 weeks prior to departure - 30% Cancellation Fee;
- 4-2 weeks prior to departure - 50% Cancellation Fee;
- 2-1 weeks prior to departure - 75% Cancellation Fee;
- less than 1 week prior to departure - 100% Cancellation Fee;
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any tour at its sole and
absolute discretion, without prior notification in instances where
this is unavoidable. However, in that case the Company agrees to
refund all monies already paid by the client. This shall be the
Company's sole responsibility to the client and no claim for any
damages, howsoever arising, shall accrue against the company.
PASSPORTS, VISAS AND OTHER TRAVEL PAPERS
- It is the client's sole responsibility to ensure that passports,
visas, health certificates, proof of vaccinations and any other
documentation required are all in order for the countries to be
- The Company cannot be held liable for any consequences, damages or
claims if the client does not attend correctly to the client's
documentation and related matters prior to commencement of the tour.
- At any time, all baggage and personal effects are at the client's
responsibility and the Company does not accept any liability for any
loss or damage of any personal effects, howsoever arising.
- Clients are entitled to one bag of not more than 15 -20kg (backpack
or soft bag - no hardtop suitcase) and a daypack. The Company reserves
the right to refuse excess baggage. Please notice that on our tours
and on some "bush" flights other baggage regulations may apply.
- The client accepts that all tours are of an adventurous nature and
involve an element of personal risk. Neither the Company nor any of
its agents can be held liable in any way for any injury, loss of life
or damage to property, howsoever caused. The client hereby indemnifies
the Company and will hold the Company, its agent, assigns and servants
harmless from any such claim.
- The client accepts full responsibility for all risks involved.
AUTHORITY ON TOUR
- The decisions of the Company's guide/driver on tour shall at all
times be final and binding.
- The client must at all times comply with the laws, customs and
foreign exchange regulations of all countries visited.
- The Company reserves the right to use any photographs and videos
taken during tours for marketing or any other advertising material.
The client hereby gives consent to use such photographs and authorizes
the Company to retain copyright for these photographs and such
- Unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to war,
mechanical breakdowns, weather, riots and other unforeseen reasons
beyond the control of the Company may cause delays or alterations to
the tour. The Company shall not be held liable in any way for any of
these possible occurrences or any consequences, which may arise as a
result of these.
- All our prices are based on the current national park fees and
taxes. There have been ongoing talks that East African countries will
be undergoing changes to tax regulations. Should the authorities
decide on increasing fees and taxes, even though they might currently
not be scheduled, we would subsequently have to pass on these
increases to the client.
Kindly find the above is ok, for any questions, clarifications or
Kindly do not hesitate to get in touch with us. I will
reply your mail shortly.